Perfect Family Living In The Point!
The Open Home for this weekend has been cancelled.
Beautifully presented, family sized, 2-storey, 4-bedroom, cedar weatherboard home on a large section near the centre of this delightful coastal village midway between bustling Matakana & iconic Omaha Beach.
• The living areas are downstairs, with modern open plan kitchen & dining area overlooking the private back garden & spacious sunny lounge with vaulted ceiling & separate office.
• Huge master bedroom, gorgeous family bathroom & separate laundry down the hall, ending in a large single garage that has been lined & carpeted to create a rumpus / workspace.
• Upstairs, 3 nice bedrooms enjoy lovely views over the garden & hills surrounding this peaceful, sheltered village. A handy bathroom completes this level.
• Outside, lovely restful gardens, mature shade trees & wrap-around decks are set-up for maximum relaxation & enjoyment of this quiet cul-de-sac.
• A separate double car garage & lots of off-street parking provide ample room for storage, vehicles, boats, tractor & more.
• The property is just 250m or so to the beach reserve, fishing fanatics will love the quiet boat ramp & jetties a km or so down the road (& the woodshed, fish bench & smokehouse!)
• Gardeners will appreciate the established fruit trees, deep peat soils & the greenhouse to potter around in.
• Children will enjoy the flat section, safe harbour swimming & excellent playgrounds within easy walking distance.
• Buses for quality local primary & secondary schools stop on the corner & it's just a few minutes' drive to the cafes, markets & shops of Matakana & an hour or so to central Auckland.
Don't delay; properties are selling quickly in popular Points Wells. Call Rick to arrange a private viewing.