Grandstand Views – Gorgeous Home!!!
Soak in the expansive views across Kawau Bay from both levels of this gorgeous weatherboard & tile home in a popular street close to beach & shops. Designed for low-maintenance, comfortable living, this is the ideal property to maximise your time on the water, socialising with friends or just relaxing!
• This well-designed home, built in 2009, is set up for semi-independent living on two levels, each with their own outdoor living & those fabulous views.
• The lower level has a sunny lounge opening to a spacious entertainment patio, nicely sheltered & with a cute Wendy house for the children or garden equipment.
• Also on this level are 2 large bedrooms, lovely family bathroom & a large separate laundry.
• Upstairs, it is difficult to say which feature attracts the eye more; the gorgeous hardwood floors or the expansive views over Kawau Bay!
• The contemporary kitchen, dining & open plan lounge all open out onto generous decking, perfect for summer BBQs.
• Behind this area, the huge master with stylish ensuite features a dressing area with view window to the sea!
• Cosy & comfortable throughout, with 3 heatpumps & 2 gas fireplaces, this is a home for all seasons.
• Underneath, a spacious double garage with internal access & ample off-street parking for boats, campervans & cars.
• Superb location in a quiet cul-de-sac, just 500m or so to the beach & boat ramp; ideal for those that love the water.
• Only a little further to the shopping centre, community centre, preschool, sports grounds, medical centre & local primary.
The market in this area is RED HOT at the moment, so don't hesitate a second or you may miss out on this superb home. Call Rick now to view!
Snells Beach is an iconic Kiwi seaside suburb, with a beautiful beach & full complement of services, shops & excellent schools (visit www.snellsbeach.school.nz as an example). The community website can be found here www.snellsbeach.co.nz. For information on the vineyards, markets & glorious beaches of the wider Matakana Coast region (10 to 15 min drive) please visit www.matakanacoast.co.nz.